Fish Paste and Lettuce Soup
Soup Name: Fish paste and Lettuce Soup
Traditional Chinese Name: 生菜魚片湯 (sheng cai yú piàn tāng)
A simple and quick boil soup that can be made in about 30 minutes. It’s delicious with tasty ingredients that satisfies the soup craving. There are a variety of ways to make the fish paste and bring variety to your quick boil soup.
How do I prepare it
- Prepare your fish paste by adding some salt & white pepper (add a small amount first, you can always add more)
- In a pan, fry your fish paste flat (flip over when cooked)
- When fully cooked, cook and slice into edible slices or cubes
- Wash and dice lettuce in thin, long strips
- Boil your soup water and when it boils, add all the ingredients together
- Boil on high for 30 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
- Easy to make and delicious
- Quick soup that requires little preparation
- Excellent source of protein and fibre
- Make sure fish paste is thorough cooked before usage