Apple and Corn in Chicken Soup
Soup Name: Apple and Corn in Chicken Soup
Traditional Chinese Name:蘋果玉米雞湯 (píng guǒ yù mǐ jī tāng)
This is a family favourite. With apples and corn, the soup is sweet to taste and refreshing. It’s a neutral soup that’s ideal for pregnancy, confinement (with adding dragon’s eyes, Chinese Yams and a slice of ginger) and for children. It can serve as a meal and packed full of vitamins.
What Ingredients are required?
How do I prepare it?
- Prepare chicken for soup
- Begin boiling your soup water
- Boil a separate pot to blanch chicken
- Peel and wash lily bulbs
- Wash and cut corn and apples
- Wash and scrape tangerine peel
- When water boils, add all the ingredients together
- Boil for at least 2 hour2
- Serve and enjoy!
Pregnancy, confinement and child friendly
Helps reduce and eliminate coughs and phlegm
Sweet and fresh to the taste
Excellent source of Vitamins and hearty to eat